Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Dream journey with my pet family in Delta Airlines

I am from Toronto, working here in Las Vegas for the last 7 years. In a couple of weeks, my work permit will be expiring so I wish to return home. As I am unmarried so I do not have extra luggage but I was worried about my pets. Most of the airlines do not allow to carry pets in the cabin. But I can live without oxygen, living without puppies impracticable.

Why a pet is important in our life?
Yes, I remembered the date when they became my life. Life is going nice till October 26, when while returning on the way I met two little sumptuous puppies with blue eyes. I guess the age of puppies must be between 10 to 15 days. From them, I came to know the meaning of love, how eye cans are so pure without any selfishness. I can't leave them here alone, so I commenced to examine some airline pet policies.




Delta Airlines Pet Policies:
While studying pet policies, I was unhappy with some airlines. They are not allowing pets and if they allow the age of pets should be more than 20 weeks. What the hell are the rules? For some moments my brain stops to work, with tired eyes I was crying deep inside. My pets are my family, with these thoughts pumping in my heart I started once again with more dedication to finding the best airline for my family. Finally, a light of hope came to me. Yes, I got the best airline suitable for my family “Delta Airlines”. Delta Airlines allow pets in the cabin of the Business class. For booking a space for the family I contacted on the Delta pet first number Airlines. They ensure me that I can carry my pet in the cabin by paying a fee of $125 for each pet. With curiosity, I asked for a detailed procedure. The Agent explained to me all the pet policies of Delta Airlines, they do not allow pets under the age of 16 weeks. He said to produce the health certificate of my pets and require to check-in 3 hours before the departure of the flight. I was extremely happy and thanks to Delta Airlines from the core of my heart.

How to contact the Delta Airlines pet department?
 I was happy and with a smile hugged my pets. On the journey date, we three enter in stride at the airport. I have all the legal documents of my pets and health certificate. All the documents hard copy was taken by one of the crew members of Delta Airlines. As my pet’s age is 17 weeks so as per Delta Airlines Pet policy no one-stop three of us. If you have a pet with more weight allowed than contact in Delta Airlines pet first number 1-855-635-3039. They will guide you in the process by which you can transport your pet in cargo.


Services awarded in the cabin by Delta Airlines:
In the cabin, they offered me refreshing drinks with snacks. For family members, they offer pedigree twice first onboarding in flight and the next one in succeeding 3 hours. The Business cabin can’t be explained in words, the facility provided by Delta Airlines is outstanding for the three of us. We enjoyed our flight journey and lounge facility. When we arrived in Toronto they presented us with a bunch of lily flowers. For the facilities and pet policies, I will rate 15 out of 10 to Delta Airlines. Thank you for correlating the three of us.

8 comments:

  1. thank you for sharing It has been told in a very nice way and due to which the post seemed quite attractive and it is a very knowledgeable post.quickbooks connection diagnostic toolIt has been explained in detail about how to use this tool to clear the error.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is written very well so that the front can be cleared, it is quite attractive mcafee.com activate McAfee includes so many advanced tools that once set up works automatically and generates warnings to the user. McAfee is available for Windows

    ReplyDelete